Saturday, July 10, 2010

TNA Victory Road 2010 Pay-Per-View!!!

Well Here we Go Again with TNA annual Victory Road Pay-Per-View and what A Line up it's going to be..... Here are the matches for tomorrows event!!

Tna World Heavyweight title match.
Rob Van Dam vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Abyss vs. Mr Anderson.

I see Rob Van Dam retaining his champioship in this match.

Tna Knockouts Championship.
Madison Rayne vs. Angelina love.

I see Angelina be coming the knockouts champion for a second time.

Steel cage match...
The Blue print Matt morgan vs. Hernandez.

I see Hernandez winning, but Matt morgan is very Dangerous...

In A Challenge Match.
Number 10 Contender/ Kurt Angle vs. Number 8 Contender The pope.

I see kurt Angle beating the pope and becoming the Number 8 Contender.

In A Dream match.
Jay Lethal vs. The Nature Boy Ric Flair.

WOW M.O.P I really don't Care about this match.

TNA X Division Championship.
Brain Kendrick vs. Douglas Williams.

I See Brain kendrick Becoming the New X division champion.

In A Three Way Match..
Bubba Ray vs. Devon vs. Jesse Neal.

I Think this match is a waste of time, Tna is trying to break up team 3D, or you'll see team 3D join abyss in his reign of destruction.

TNA World Tag Team Titles.
Beer money vs. The motor City Machine Guns.

I see The Motor City machine Guns winning the titles for the first time.

AJ Styles & Kazarian vs. A Mystery Team???

I have No clue who they are just wait and see...

There you have it the entire card for tna victory Road pay-per-view.
Enjoy..

No comments:

Post a Comment